Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year 2015

Where the hell did 2014 go? Can't believe it's already 2015 today.

This blog has been abandoned for quite some time I know...but yet, I still feel reluctant to close it down. It's nostalgic reading back on old blog posts. Evoke quite a lot of memories.

So back to 2014. This post might come a bit late (just a tiny bit late)..but here's a quick summary of 2014 for me.

Family - we had a scare early in the new. Spent Chinese New Year in the hospital accompanying my dad. Thank God he's fine now but I know age is catching up fast. Spent more time with family this year.

Career - Nothing much in this space. Same old same old. Starting to lose purpose in this job. Need more motivation for this year. Good thing is, I still got to travel last year, which is lucky for me.Once a while travelling for business is good for the soul.

Wealth - Managed to get our first house...yay! But it ain't easy and we are still learning to manage it.

Health - Age is slowing me down. Literally. Seriously. My dream of running a full marathon is further and further away. Hubs had been in the hospital down with dengue and it was a tough time for me. I have been to the hospital more times last year than I've ever had. And I didn't manage to lose weight. In fact, I gained.

Personal development - Finding more and more flaws in myself but making big steps to improve.

I am ready for 2015. Bring it on.

Happy New Year and stay tuned for my updates!


No comments: