Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pay to suffer..

I don't know what triggered me but I guess I wanted to do something outrageous again after a long hiatus.
Not really outrageous outrageous, but then again, it's something you will not do often.
So I registered myself for KL Towerthon....
I basically have zero training and zero stamina nowadays. Really wanted to build it up again but so hard to find time (excuses)...
It was really tough for me this time. I don't remember it was that bad previous three times. I stopped to rest more, a lot more. At one point, I can feel my heart beating so fast, it feels like it's going to jump out anytime. It took me twice the time I took the last time to reach the finishing point.
So, I guess it will be my last Towerthon.
And my dream of running a marathon is....further and further away...*sobs*
On a lighter note, really like The Oatmeal...

No comments: