Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

It's been a few months since the day you were admitted to the hospital. I still remember those few long days spent in the hospital with you. You had all of us worried sick.
We are grateful that you managed to overcome it. Though you are not as strong as before, I do hope that you will try to be stronger. It may not be an easy journey ahead.
Day by day, I can see how fragile you've become. I remember you used to carry the fat me when I was a kid. You can stay out in the hot sun at the backyard half the day doing gardening . You can walk multiple times to the market and not get tired.
I know I am hoping too much for things to be the way they used to be. Now, I just want you to be happy and pain free. We will all be beside you, always.

Happy Father's day, Dad.

1 comment:

Su said...

happy father's day uncle =)