Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

YEAR END post!
Whoooshhh....What a year it was. Recap in a glance:


January
Happy Birthday! to me :P Yay....congrats to me for being a year older... (and wiser...)
Chinese New Year - it's the time to get together with friend n family


February
Fo Guang Shan
Brought my parents jalan jalan around KL and Selangor...

and to Macau
Tanjung Sepat with the gang
Food hunting - a lot more to come throughout the year..yes exploring new food is my passion...

March
Lee Hom!...*still drooling*
US - worst flight experience when coming back as I was so sick I KO the whole 14 hours....
April
Arrival of my nephew - Zhe Ming : cheeky and so naughty now...

May
Had my wedding shoot - so tiring but it was fun...

Our gang's overseas trip this year to Jogyakarta
June
My last run for this year...SCIM
July
Nothing interesting this month..LoL

August
Officially a MRS now...ROM

September
Pre-wedding dinner organised by the gang...thanks all...muakkss
My bachelorette trip to the lively island of Penang
October
Finally the BIG DAY


November
Join our first and last Fabulous Food Hunt...eat till wanna vomit...
A solo trip to Sydney..well, not really solo la..since my sis is there for work...
Arrival of niece - Abigail...
December
A month to wind down...but so bogged with work and weekend family activities...

Overall, 2012 is all about family and friends...Career wise, I don't see much of achievement. Just day in day out tasks. I need to find my passion and interest, and need to do it FAST.
I resolve to not make any new year resolution for 2013 as it does not take a new year to have new resolutions. :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

No comments: