Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Rain

2.50pm


It's raining cats and dogs outside.
Sometimes I just have this feeling of going out and walk in the rain.
When was the last time you've done that? I know what you're thinking. Siao meh? Crazy ar? Sot jor?
I remember there was once in Secondary school where we had to run around the lake near our school. It rained half way and there was no shelter along the way. We were drenched from head to toe.
There was this other time when I'm in a middle of a run when it started to pour. And the most recent, was during Lee Hom's concert. Luckily at th concert, I had on my trusty yellow rain coat.
Anyway, I am so bored now. Another 10 mins, I have to give an induction. Least favourite thing to do. Some people are born to be influential and can pull off an interesting session even if the topic is super dry. I, on the other hand, can make an interesting topic very dull.
I do feel envious on those who can speak so confidently in front of a large crowd.
I hate public speaking. :X

5.56pm

Rain has stop. Time to go home...

No comments: