Saturday, March 24, 2012

Polygamy

I just watched a documentary on TV. It's about a guy who has 4 wives. And lots of children. Like 9 children and more to come soon as he juts got married, AGAIN.

He is still young, about mid 30's I think. Not bad looking at all.

Now, I know that's nothing unusual. Polygamy is normal and even certain religion allows it.

But what I feel so strange is, all his wives live together under the same roof. As a woman, I don't understand how they can share the man they love with another woman.

They even talk openly on how they feel about him, how they envy each other on the special connection each other them has with him.

It shows how this guy misses his wives at home when he's away on honeymoon with his new and latest wive, and she's pretty! And how his wives manages the children without him at home.

Gosh, I just feel that it's so weird.

2 comments:

zafi said...

It's life... religion allow to do it with certain conditions... does not mean that everyone can simply do it...
Life is a blessing!!
No harm to man or women ok? :D

Unknown said...

Agree! No offense but I just feel it's weird. IMHO la...:)