Saturday, March 03, 2012

Friday night

This is supposed to be last night's post but I was too tired because of my runny nose. WTH, I thought after getting a flu jab two weeks back, I won't be so easily sick...:(
Anyway, wanna know what I've been up to yesterday night? Sneak peek....
Can't take pics there so just curi curi take one...LOL...
People say, you know you found the right dress when you look at it. I know I did...(not the one I'm wearing in the pic la...)
Now, just need to work hard to shed of those weight. Any good tips to tone the arms?

3 comments:

Admired UCHY said...

I am not very sure on Arms, but another option for you to reduce weight - Kimchi + Oat.

Unknown said...

uurrrggghhh....first, milo+oats, then Marmite+oats and now Kimchi+oats??? wuueekkk....!

addywong said...

Don't worry. There's something call photo-chop =)