Monday, February 13, 2012

Food Review:Food Foundry, Section 17

Contradicting to my resolution to lose weight, I have another one that will definitely make me gain weight. The resolution is to explore at least one new food joint once a month. :P
So one fine day, we decided to go for Food Foundry, famous for it's Mille Crepe. Food I would rate it as below average but I will definitely go back for the crepe. It is quite pricey though. RM10 for a piece. 'Mille' means one thousand in French, btw.
Unique menu layout
Caesar salad (tasted better in other cafes)
Mushroom ravioli (plain)
Foundry burger (can't compare to what we had in NZ!)
Cordon bleu (not cheesy enough, Kaki Corner have better Cordon Bleu)
Mango crepe (yummy!)
Almond tiramisu (tad too sweet and not enough coffee/liquor)
Cute decor though....

No comments: