Saturday, April 02, 2011

the end is near?

I had a very interesting question thrown at me today. Do I believe the 'End of Days' is coming?

My answer: Yes and no.

Now let me explain.
I do believe that the signs are showing. Mother earth is angry. VERY ANGRY. Whether it's human's fault or not, natural disasters is inevitable. Look at the earthquakes and tsunami recently. Christchurch, China, Japan and the most recent -Myanmar. All within the short span of few mths. Look at the casualties, over 10k of people died in Japan. These are all unpreventable. The radiation in Japan is like rubbing salt to the wound. Man-made disasters. Look at the issues in Egypt. Look at the wars created by human. I did a quick search online and found a few prophecies in the bible on signs that the end is near.
DON'T get me wrong. I do not have the intention to promote anything related to any religions.
Just found the article interesting enough to share.
http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php
On the other hand, I believe that we still have a long way to go before the end comes. IF it does (contradicting myself) come...Human can at least TRY to prevent manmade disasters. A nation affected by the wrath can bounce back stronger and with a renewed spirits. Even if the end does come, it might not be for another 100 decades. No one can predict what the future holds.

Lesson of the day:
Treasure all you have today. It might not be the end of the world, but who knows what tomorrow migth bring?
I also learnt a very strong word today. Agnosticism. Google that.

No comments: