Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weird dreams

I've been having some really weird dreams lately. And I woke up remembering vividly.
Just yesterday, I dreamt of visiting the house that I wanted to buy from a dear friend. I remember her bringing me inside and touring me around.
On another day, I dreamt of someone dear to me falling into a river and drowning. And the worst part is, I can only watch from a distance, on a far away cliff, not being able to help. Woke up from that dream feeling pretty awful.
I dreamt of my ex-bf getting married. And I am actually surprised as I thought that I'll get married first....HAHA...
When I was young, a child then, I used to dream of falling. From a tall building, from a cliff, just anywhere. But I never land, just waking up everytime before I reach the ground. It was terrifying. But as I grew up, that dream never occur anymore.
I did a little google search on this and here's what I found:
"As with most common dream themes, falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life. Falling dreams also often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. It may be the fear of failing in your job/school, loss of status, or failure in love."
-taken from http://dreammoods.com/
So many strange dreams.

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

some research claims that you can program what you want to dream :) so think more of a leng chai XD

to me, dreaming = not getting sleep. because your brain is still working when its supposed to be getting its rest. so i always wish my friends to NOT dream when going to sleep :p