Sunday, January 09, 2011

I hate you, Migraine

I hate migraine! I hate it even more on weekends. It spoils the day.
Starting with a mild throbbing pain at the back of the head, it progresses until a stage where is causes nausea. I've been trying to avoid taking painkillers. But the pain is so unbearable and eventually, I gave in. If you think taking a nap will ease the pain, more times than not, i'll wake up feeling worse.
I'm not sure what triggers it. I woke up feeling fine, went to the morning market, had breakfast with parents and is excited to be going out for a movie with my dear.
Then Mr Migraine decides to pay a visit. I didn't enjoy the movie and when it finishes, I just wanted to go home and take painkiller. Sigh...
Googled and found some triggers of migraine:
http://www.medicinenet.com/migraine_headache/page5.htm
Chocs? or could it be hormones?
I've less encounter nowadays compared to few years back but I've notice that the pain is more intense now if it strikes. Am I being paranoid?

No comments: