Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another decade

And so, my BIG day has passed. Yes, the day I turned the BIG 3-0. No longer in my twenties. And how did I celebrated my big day? Being sick the day before and feeling drowsy from the medicine I took on the day itself. Great, right? But I feel blessed. Blessed to be able to spend the day with family, with my loved one and with my friends.
3 decades and I still feel so incomplete. I feel that I've not achieved anything yet. People might tell me that it's not true. If it's not then why do I feel like a failure? I guess I am emotional at the time I am writing this. Work has not been so smooth. I feel lost and I have yet to set my feet on firm ground. I tried hard and still am trying.
I guess it's not that bad, work aside. I am loved by really great parents and sister. I found someone who really supports me. And I get to travel with friends and family each year. But there's something missing. Am I facing another phase of quarter life crisis?
Sigh...Welcome to another new decade of my life.

No comments: