Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Floria 2010


It was only 10am in the morning. The weather is sunny, just nice for people who love frolicking in the sun. We arrived at Floria in Precint 2, parked our car and realised that there's already a number of cars and people there.
This is my first time to a flora fest. And I was disappointed. I'm not a flower person (though I love to take photos of those colourful flowers). The weather was hot and humid. We were sweating in no time.
The management should have arranged the exhibitors' booths in a more structured way. The walk way was narrow and when more people started to pour in, I was trying hard to avoid any body contact with the rest of the hot, perspiring people.
Crowd control was bad. We had to queue up to go into a indoor 'Floral Pavilion'. Malaysians, being Malaysians, some are rude and beging to pushed their way through. And I can't help but feel cheated as there was nothing amazing in there. The so call 'Twilight' display was nothing but a dark area with some flickering light bulbs.
(a very tu lan turtle)
I guess the one thing good is I got to spend time with my loved ones. And enjoyed a good lunch at Sister's Lam Yong Tau Foo in Seri Kembangan.

No comments: