Friday, July 23, 2010

Different people different lifestyle

I admired people who spend on luxury items. A little envy too. Spending more than a few thousands of Ringgit on a Prada bag or killer pair of Jimmy Choo's stilettos or that sexy BCBG Maxazria dress. Not everyone is willing to depart with that amount of money for designer goods. Not me definitely. It's not that I can't afford it (I can just swipe my card and empty all that month's salary in clearing the debt),but I rather use the money for good food or for travelling.
$398.00
In a way, I'm glad that I am not into branded stuff. They might look so good but I'm still reluctant to spend so much on it. The most expensive bag I got is my laptop backpack which costs about RM200+. LOL. Also, I'm a very fickle-minded person. I want varieties to choose from. What if I got a LV handbag and got tired of it after 2 months? I definitely cannot afford to buy new ones every now and then. So I prefer to stick to cheaper brands so that I can buy a variety of them (NOT a good habit either, but at least it's a LOT cheaper)...

$650.00
Speaking of shopping, I noticed that I can resist the temptations compared to last time. I wanted to buy things but by the end of the day, I just went home empty handed. And I feel proud of myself *pats self on the back*.
Back to the topic, once a colleague told me - 'To have a branded bag is every girl's dream. Is that yours?
$2100.00
Well, different people have different lifestyle.
 
*cough* unless someone wants to sponsor me, I don't mind getting the items in the pictures above geh *cough*

3 comments:

Lawsh said...

ROFL, that is like the biggest hint EVER!

cy said...

woooo ... nice bag ...

hehehe, i think i transform fr someone who dun buy to someone buy lar!!! cham ...

but, not a branded person too ... lucky, esp. u know how i use my things ....

Kat said...

love the dress!! have always wanted an off-shoulder dress...of course i can't afford that also...:P