Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 things to do on a day off

1. Sleep in - I don't get this luxury anymore. Heck, I even woke up earlier on weekends compared to weekdays. It's been a long time I did not hug Xiao Sheep in the morning liao...
I miss Xiao Sheep
2. Bake - One of my resolution is to bake and cook more...but sadly, this is my first attempt this year...
It's delicious...Looks ok bor?
3. Make konyakku jelly - I know dear likes this so I made lots and lots...unfortunately, i don't have the suitable mould, hence, I used ice cubes moulds...Improvise ma...

With laici
4. Eat breakfast with mum and dad - I don't get to do this as often as last time as I am not working on shift anymore...It's a good time to help mum at the kitchen. We made spaghetti...Yummylicious...
5. Play with mr nottie
nottie boy
6. Play with kittie...abuchiak - no, it's not dirty, his colour is naturally like that...
meowww
7. Go shopping - or should I say window shopping.....:P
8. Watch a movie at home - Did you hear about the morgans?
funny movie
9. Do mask - with cucumber on my eyes...no idea why I got eye bags nowadays...hate it!
10. Read a good book - currently reading : Chinese Cinderella and the Secret Dragon Society...
somehow the girl on the cover gives me the creep...

2 comments:

cy said...

*tssk *tssk i like those cakes and jelly too !!!

poor xiao sheep! your owner don't like u any more ...

and, the little girl rely look a bit scary ...

Unknown said...

will make more for you guys next time round...:P