Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toy Story marathon

I'm not a big fan of Toy Story. Heck, I don't even remember the first and second movie..or have I watched it before? But names like Woody or Buzz or Jessie is not new to me. When I'm being offered a free ticket for Toy Story in 3D, I did hesitate before saying ok...And so, it's my first time with 3D and it's with a movie I don't really anticipate to watch. And it's not only for the 3rd movie, I got to watch all 3 back to back.
So,leaving sharp at 530pm from the office (as always), I got chauffeured to KLCC. The ticket is for free seatings, so being the kiasu people we are, we wanted to get the best seats. With not enough time to eat dinner (the first movie starts at 7pm), we smuggled in Burger King. Apologies to those who were seating beside/in front of us/near us, if you smelled my Whopper Junior (with cheese). Eating a burger oozing with mayonnaise and ketchup, in a dark cinema is not a pretty sight.We got the first row from the back thus, it was quite comfy.
Initially, I was worried that I might not get used to 3D...with comments from some that you might get dizzy, etc. But surprisingly, I survived the 5 hours movie marathon. I'm not sure whether it's due to the cinema hall in KLCC but I did not fully enjoy the 3D effect. It's just like watching a normal movie. All in all, I never thought that I would really like Toy Story but now I LOVE it. The show is hilarious with the colourful characters and the meaning behind it.
The character I like most:
I find them really cute...oooooooooooo
Or if I must choose another fave character, it'll be:
He definite is funny in his own way...(voice of Micheal Keaton)

2 comments:

cy said...

oooohhhhh ....
u definitely laughed loudly ...
Kent ??? u like Kent ??? hahaha ...

i love rex and evil pork chop :P

Su said...

wish able to join u all too =) had never watched a toy story at all even till today =p