Monday, June 07, 2010

Mayday Mayday!!

05.06.10 0800 Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil
It was a fantastic show. 3.5 hours of non-stop energetic performance, I really enjoyed the concert. At least, it's a channel for me to release all the negative feelings in me lately.

Some might say that attending a concert is a waste of money. For me, it's a once in while luxury. I love the feeling and atmosphere. Screaming fans, great music, leng chais on the stage, brilliant guitar and drums performance...
I like it when the they encouraged the audience to be interactive - sing-a-long, dance along, to hold hands with the person beside us and most of all to reflect on our daily life. Well done, Mayday!!

3 comments:

Kat said...

cool! i didn't know mayday was coming to malaysia...must have been fun...:)

cy said...

keef, i like ashin more and more dy ... hahaha :P

Su said...

keef,

need your help to update my blog link ya to http://canileaveitblank.blogspot.com
TQVM ya