Wednesday, April 07, 2010

road rage

And so I have to drive again as my driver aka my dear is on 'mogok' leave (just joking)...Anyway, due to some errmmm foreseen circumstances, i'll not have the privilege to be chauffered around anymore...
It's been over a week now...and I find myself getting really pissed off on the road. Stupid, impatient, rude drivers should be banned from the road, forever...
I mean, what is the point of overtaking me, using the emergency lane, just to brake to a halt in front of me because the traffic light is red? What is the purpose of tail-gating me, almost kissing my bao bei's buttocks, in the middle lane and when I am already going at 90km/h? And people, please turn on your signal light BEFORE a junction and NOT upon reaching it. And one of the rudest driver is the lady who stole my parking lot right in front of my eyes! I was patiently waiting for a car to reverse out, and I did turn on signal light while waiting. And this stupid lady driver coming from behind me just overtook and slotted in the parking lot before I can make a move. I was fuming mad and I stopped my car behind her. I was ready to get out and confront her but lucky for her, a car was behind me and if get down, I would be blocking the way. It was so unbelievably rude. Anyone can see that I am waiting for that lot. Arrrrggghh...
But in most of these situations, I managed to cool down...Deep breathing works for me. Else you can just wind down your window and show the middle finger. I've learnt to be really really careful on the road, influenced by dear...I do not want to be part of the road accidents statistics. But sometimes, no matter how careful we are, it's the carelessness of other that we cannot avoid.
So I do hope that everyone can be nicer on the road. Everyone is trying to reach their destination so be considerate and respects others. You might not value your life but others do. And if you cannot even understand basic road signs/ etiquette, just don't drive.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lenglui..who'sur dear?anyone i knew meh?:P

anechoic said...

driving in msia is like that..that's when the swear words come in use. happens all the time..haha.

Unknown said...

aizam:sibuk ler u...focus on your work k?
anechoic:and i forgot those notorious mat rempits and motorists....KNS...