Saturday, April 10, 2010

Of dragons and titans

Believe it or not, I grew up reading Greek myths and got myself quite familiar with the names of the Olympian Gods, Achilles, Medusa, etc. So, not surprisingly, I wouldn't miss watching movies like Troy (it's not all about Brad) and the most recent movie, Clash of the Titans (COTT). Despite some bad feedbacks and reviews, I find the movie quite enjoyable. Maybe because it brings my imagination of those stories I read to life.
And Sam Worthington is hot. Well, not those strikingly handsome type but he has a charming element of his own. I couldn't really remember his name from Avatar/Terminator Salvation but he made his mark in COTT.
And go watch How to Train Your Dragon...It's one of the nicest animated movie I've watched. Some graphics are so real. And I realise I can recognize Gerard Butler's voice easily. LOL, his Scottish accent is still strong. Toothless, the Night Fury dragon is so cute...

No comments: