Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am a hoarder

Hi everyone, my name is Kee Fong. I am a hoarder. I like to keep things. I keep everything from pretty labels of clothes, bookmarks, tickets, newspaper cuttings, magazines, etc etc...I find it very hard to throw things away.
I keep things that I think are memorable. I keep things which are unique and pretty. I keep things that others might find it useless and think that it should be in the rubbish bin.
Once in while, I took out some boxes of the things I keep. One reason I like keeping things is because I find it very amusing everytime I look back at them. Certain things bring back sweet memories. It might be a souvenir from somebody, or a movie stub for my first date or the air tickets of my first out of country flight or the appreciation gift from my company a few years ago. I know that 10 years down the road, I will still smile when I look at these again.
Not so long ago, I attempted to sort out all my 'collections'. It's futile and I gave up after 15 minutes. There's just too many things!! So, I just chuck them away in boxes, neatly stored in the store room.
So, not to worry. All your souvenirs or cards or gifts are still in good condition somewhere hidden in those boxes. Now, only if I can get more space for my future collections...

No comments: