Saturday, January 16, 2010

Food : Tony Roma's

I finally had a chance to dine in Tony Roma's. Not sure why I was so craving about it. We ordered:
1. Crispy Onion Loaf - onion rings that is served like a tower with their special sauce. It's really yummy when it's served hot but after a few mouthful, we feel like it's too much for two person.

Pic 1:Onion loaf - top view

Pic 2: Onion ring - side view

2. Grilled chicken ala something something....Served with rice pilaf (rice browned in oil, and then cooked in a seasoned broth) and brocolli. The gilled chicken is quite tender but nothing to shout about.It's not served with any sauce thus, a bit dry.

Pic 3: Grilled chicken

3. Smokin’ Burger- beef burger patti topped with cheddar cheese and crispy beef bacon strips. I love this but somehow, I got full after half of it... Too much of meat.

Pic 4: Beef burger

4. Apple Crisp a la Mode - A delicious blend of apples, cinnamon and sugar, baked to a golden perfection with a granola topping. What I like most is the vanilla ice cream, drizzled caramel topping...But it's tooooo sweeeettttt...

Pic 5: Apple Crisps

My verdict? Hmmm....not so satisfying...But I heard that their steak and ribs are not disappointing (as well as the shrimp cocktail). Staff are not so friendly (well, maybe only one of them). I like the environment (The Curve,Mutiara Damansara branch) as it's not crowded and suitable for chit chat over lunch/dinner.

No comments: