Friday, December 18, 2009

Mood for some fruits

It has been a great day today so far...Went to the morning market with parents and bought some fruits as I suddenly have the urge to make a fruit salad. Surprised my dear by dropping by his place later in the morning. Came back and helped mum make 'prawn crackers'. Damn tiring, I tell you....And we still have to slice it but it can only be done tomorrow (and I won't be around to help...:( ).Will blog about the process in my upcoming post. And now, I've just finished dyeing my mum's hair...

Feeling excited now...Going to finish packing later on. Luggage is quite empty...but I bet it will be fully loaded on the return trip. So, Merry Christmas to all of you and have a whacky crazy year end.

2 comments:

Su said...

have a great holiday! =D
talking about dyeing hair & packing luggage ... reminds me of dyeing my parents' hair last time too & packing for those trips..i missed those kind of feeling.

Emran said...

I liked it.
Bathmate