Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010!!!

2009 is coming to an end. Looking back at the resolutions I've set, I did quite good this year, achieving almost 70% of it. 10% are still ongoing. 2009 has been a year full of hope, love and challenges ( at least towards the end of it). It's a year I've learnt to see through the eyes of people around me. It's a year I yearn to do some soul searching but failed to do so. I just feel that the world out there is too big. Too many things to experience.

To my family, I felt closer to everyone. We had some fun time during the trips and makan makan. I spent more time qith my parents, watching TV together, helping my mum wth the dishes (which is one of the ongoing item in my list), going to the market and splurging on my parents.
To my dear, thanks for enduring with me. I know I might be too demanding and intolerable (aka bitchy) at times but we're learning each day to understand each other. And you are right, I am not ready to be tied down.
To my friends, thanks for all the times you're there to listen to my rantings. We had some fun-filled trips and outings together, right? Hope to have my in year 2010.

So, have a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2010 be a better year than 2009. Cheers!!!!

XOXO

No comments: