Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been quite a while

It was quite some time ago since I went trekking/ hiking. Can't even remember the last time I went to Bukit Gasing.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to hike up Broga Hill. It's located in Semenyih and getting there is quite easy but I could not remember the way...Haha.
Anyway, the trek up was pretty easy. Gradually ascending with little challenges and we made it to the top in total darkness. I was all ready to witness sunrise and capture all the beauty from top of the hill but my camera's battery decided to give up on me. Ok ok...my fault for not charging it...&)$&%)W*&#)#$. Luckily we had a pro photographer with us...Haha.
Trekking down can be slippery and now I notice some of the route we took on our way up is quite dangerous. One wrong step and you'll find yourself in a deep ravine. Overall, it was a fun hike up and will definitely go there again...
(the view is spectacular between the first and second view point and a good place for wedding photos, only IF there is an easy way up there)

1 comment:

Su said...

oh...I missed the fun and the beautiful scenery =( bring me there the next rounds, please =)