Monday, April 27, 2009

updates?

Not much inspiration to blog lately. Might be too caught up with work. New take-ons, new projects and the pressure to perform is overwhelming. But as the management ALWAYS mention-worklife balance is important. NO work after working hours but yet I find myself not complying to that.
I've finished my exams but still have to start on my final project. Shit...I better start working on it.
Went to Bali a couple of weekends ago. It's my second time there and I still find myself very much in love with that place. *and I secretly wish to be back there for a relaxing honeymoon*My fave place is still Uluwatu (sans all the aggresive monkeys). This time round, enjoying the view with someone I love is a different feeling all together. I wish we can spend more time there. Just sitting by the cliff and listening to the sound of the ocean below. *dreaming*
I've been a little bit obsessed lately TRYING to lose weight. I've no idea why I gained so much. I eat moderately and if I am to cut down on food, I won't be eating anymore. I jog almost 5 times a week. But yet I am still gaining. Yes, it could be muscle but then what about the extra fat around my waist? *stress*Sigh...Must must must do more sit ups...
On a lighter note, I will be seeing Lee Hom again this weekend...Wooo hooooo....and the next weekend I'll be off to see one of the seven wonders of the world...And after that, it will be my first run of the year-15km some more...KNS...I've not run much lately, just the occasional jogs in the morning/evening. Hopefully, I will complete it smoothly.
Till then, live life abundantly...:P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*I've been a little bit obsessed lately TRYING to lose weight. I've no idea why I gained so much. *

you know why? biological clock telling you is time to get marry lo. so fast plannign for honeymoone eh. not bad ar.