Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lee Hom @ Solaris

After almost being crushed like sardin in a can, finally finally finally, got up close and personal (well, ok maybe not personal) with him...Yes...none other than Lee Hom...Music Man himself!! I was secretly hoping that there will be less people this time round as Solaris, Mont Kiara is not so accesible but how wrong I was. The huge crowd of fans were wild and full of excitement. At one point, people started pushing and went almost uncontrollable. After much huff puff and sweat, finally got his signature. BUT...the feeling is not the same as the first time I met him. Gosh...am I really getting old and this phase of idolising an artist is almost over? I didn't feel the excitement and that kind of rush anymore. :(
But nonetheless, I still admired him. Music Man.., we'll be there.
On another note, Solaris is really pretty and cool...