Monday, March 23, 2009

When life gets tough...

When life (or rather, work) gets tough, I can't do nothing but to psycho myself everyday. I know I can't complain. There are so many people jobless or on the brink of it. And yet, I am just expected to perform but the biggest problem is I can't find the motivation to do so. The only motivator is ...well, MONEY (I am sure this is the common thing with most employees). Sigh...I broke down and cried that day (and had my dear worried sick about me). I can feel the pressure. Not because of the workload but the expectations from the top. It aint' easy being a staff. So much different from last time.
I missed the time when going to work used to be fun. When we were sitting at that corner, talking and laughing loudly. I guess everything changes with time.
Talking about changes, we spent the whole Sunday walking around Mid Valley and I didn't even get myself anything. First, it's because I am on saving mode (really....). And then, I realise, that I am more picky and choosy nowadays. Does this comes with age? And that's not all. The most frustrating thing is, the items (be it clothes or shoes or bags) I have my eyes on, are blaaaardy expensive. Damn it...-_-".

No comments: