Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's here!!

I was hoping
I was praying
that the date will not be coinciding with the trips to Bali and Cambodia.
I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED and VERY ANGRY and VERY SAD and VERY FRUSTRATED if it is.
One of the most anticipating event (aside all the trips) is finally confirmed.
Knowing me...and my kan-cheong-ness, I made sure I got the tickets first hand by regularly checking the forums. When the news was released, I was so excited (I know u don't understand why, my dear)...The VVIP tickets are much too expensive for me (in saving mode now) so I opt for the second most expensive. Anyway, I will be waiting for 02.05.2009 to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are coming !!! make sure the blardy cough go away by then arr ... *cough *cough *cough ...

Admired UCHY said...

May be He will notice you when u **cough**....

Unknown said...

cy: can't wait...can't wait...
Admired UCHY: nooo....i don't want to **cough**...later cannot scream well...hehe