Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Movies

I am such a movie-freak these days. Especially for romantic movies. Just made me cried.
Movies I've watched recently:

Death Note 2- The Last Name

Attempts to watch the first one was never successful because both versions I have, the subtitles are in Mandarin and French. But I really like the second one. The story is very interesting and like Chai Yee, I like the way they twist the story. Character I like most? Ryuzaki or L....So full of characteristic and style. I like....

Rating: 4 out of 5

The Holiday
A heart- warming story of two women, one in UK, another in The States, attempting to run away from the bad relationships that just ended. They found themselves an oppurtunity when they agreed on a house exchange programme. What captures me most is the character of Iris....:P
Anyway, the story could have focused more on Iris-Miles than Amanda-Graham.
Jack Black rocks and Jude Law is still hot....:)

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments: