Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year !!!!

Hmmm....how should I start this entry?

What about asking everyone the meaning of CNY?

Do you still feel the spirit of CNY when you were a child?

Honestly, I have never liked CNY. One simple reason, I do not fit in among my relatives.
Ever since I can remember, the first day of CNY will be spent at my aunt's house the whole day where everyone will gather. It is boring. Every year will be the same. Same questions by distant relatives, same topics of this and this. Well, I guess it's more to a tradition for us.

What I like about CNY is the preparation, the time spent with my family during shopping and cleaning the house, and the reunion dinner. It's nothing grand, just a simple dinner where mum will make the best vege and chicken. CNY will not be CNY without my mum's prawn and fish cracker and famous acar....:)

So wish all a Happy Happy Chinese New Year....Oink oink.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u still in contact with the other ah?i mean siti maizura,teh foong ling,chan guo shyang and....long time no see them all very miss u all!!

Unknown said...

helloo.....may i know who is this? i am still in contact with most of them...