Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random thoughts on a boring night of work.........

Someone commented that I should not post lyrics anymore. True enough it's lame to post lyrics but all those lyrics represent my feelings at some points of time. Really meaningful if you try to feel it.
Can someone tell me if I am a stubborn person? :) I used to think I am not but then why can't I listen to myself? Why does the heart does not follow what my mind says? Why am I so stubborn? Sigh.....
Many times I know it is not worth it but yet, why do I listen to my heart? Am I really trying to prove something to myself? So many questions I want answers. Can anyone provide me all I wanted to know? And why do I still want to know if I know the truth will hurt?
When I was jogging yesterday morning, I suddenly felt this feeling when I was in New Zealand. The weather- sunny but yet with cooling wind. Really wish I am there again.
Currently listening again and again to 2 songs:
1) Jay Chou's Shan Hu Hai (which means Coral Sea)
2) Shayne Ward's That's my Goal (brings a certain meaning but it is indeed a nice song)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are ... in some stage will face this kind of problem.

try to look things at different angle. that is what danny used to tell me :)

re-position yourself at different situation. gosh ~ i'm still alive.

Anonymous said...

being stubborn is ok; compared to being self-centered.

your actions affect your loves one -> family..friends..

sometimes what u did might hurt u, but it hurt your loves one even worse..

Unknown said...

Well said...we always tend to give good advices to other people but maybe we are doing the same thing...Have you hurt someone who loves you so much lately? It's time to show them how much you really want them well....