Saturday, December 02, 2006

Food blog....

Well......I've decided to blog about something more useful from now on. About something we need everyday. Yes, foodddd.......Heheheh......So, will be blogging about special food and reviews of restaurant now and then.

Let's start on.....

28th Nov 2006
Was on leave so had lunch and dinner at special places today.
Lunch: Went to Beef Noodle....the one we always had occasionally. Something in the soup makes us really addicted to it. To me, I will always recommend it when the weather is cold. Hot soup + nice tender beef = satisfaction. The shop is directly opposite Lai Fong restaurant near KotaRaya and at night it is open in the back street in Petaling Street near to Popular Bookstore. Still like the environment in Petaling Street because it's the feeling I get. It's nice to be eating at stalls like this at night with people around you. The aunty is nice and she recognizes us...RM 5 per bowl is worth it.
Dinner: Planet Hollywood....Environment is just so so but what I like most are their beverages. Interesting mixes and I had cranbery with coconut juice. Nice.....Food wise, they are famous for their burgers but it's not as nice as I had the last time. Their dishes are in very big portions though. We had Buffalo Wings which is very tasty....Recommended. Price range affordable but seriously I think The Coast in Alamanda serves nicer burgers.

1st Dec 2006
Wanted to eat beef noodle but it's not open....(*#&@(^$&$.
So had 'ikan bakar' and claypot chicken rice at the junction of Jalan Sultan and Petaling Street. Quite famous as a lot of customers but theit claypot is not nice...My mum make nicer rice than them...Hehehe....But their 'ikan bakar' is damn delicious. Recommended. Different type of fish to choose from, We took ikan pari and it costs RM 10.

2nd Dec 2006
Tried Coffee Bean's Peppermint Ice Blended. Comes in different flavours like vanilla, chocolate but with added peppermint. Too sweeetttttt....Definitely not for those who doesn't have sweet tooth. It's too sweet till I have to add some water but yet it's still too sweet. So no more a second try...

Soemone still owe me the black sesame ice cream ar.......I still remember.....Hehehe...In return I will get you mua chee if you get me the ice cream. :P

Keep a look out for more food blogs...Best things in life are shared.

Chow.....

No comments: