Monday, December 25, 2006

Of BKT and BR...

BKT= Bak Kut Teh.....

Yes, Klang is the place to go for some really good BKT. I never really loved BKT before as I have never tasted good ones but in Klang, I've tasted one of the best BKT. Thanks to that special friend who has introduced it to me. But up till now, I do not know the name of the shop. :P
Eaten with rice and fried onion and I personally love to dip 'yau char kuey', it's best eaten when it's steaming hot.....
Dengkil used to have one very good shop but it was a disapppointment the last two times I went there. The taste is not the same anymore. So, guys and gals....anymore good BKT shops to introduce?

BR= Baskin Robbins....

Do you know that BR has 31 flavours to choose from? I prefer BR than Haagen Daazs, maybe because BR has a lot more meaning to me....I want to try all the 31 flavours....:P...Anyone interested to go for BR every 31st of the month?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keef,
I'm from Klang, so mebe if u could describe a lil' about the place u went for BKT, then mebe I can help u with the name of the shop... :)
Cheers,
Kellyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Keef,
I'm from Klang, so mebe if u could describe a lil' about the place u went for BKT then mebe I can help u with the name of the shop... :)
Cheers,
Kellyn

Unknown said...

Hi Kellyn,

The shop is in Bayu Perdana and name is Eng Bee.....Got it from a friend...:P

BTW, nice to meet you....