Saturday, January 01, 2005

Goodbye 2004

A thousand opologies coz I didn't update these few weeks. Been busy and lazy...he h ehe...

Wow...What a year it was!!!! Yes, 2004 has been an eventful year. For me, the greatest achievement for 2004 is landing myself a great job which I am enjoying now.....:P. With lots of travelling, spending time with friends and family, polishing up my driving skills, spending a lot money on my hair....2004 has been a year of self improvement. Looking forward to 2005 and it will be a even greater year....I did not make any resolution this year....Why? Because i always never been able to keep up to it. So I'll leave this year alone and just do my best and most importantly....enjoy myself....

My heart goes out to the tsunami 2612 tragedy. Indeed a sad ending to this year....

Anyway, Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: