Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Stressed

Arrrgggg!!!! Fell very stressed today. It's hard to be a leader. It hurts when your team members doesn't really listen and respect you. True of what a close colleague said that 'never take up the role if you can't live up to it'. I can go through this. I know I can. I just need some time to prove it. It's a great job and i will not give in just because of a few people. I must be strong......I must earn their respect...
I've been working quite late these couple of weeks. Not quite used to it as previously, in my last job, I leave on time. But I guess it's ok since we have OT to claim...Muahahaha.....
Thanks to those who have been nice and given me support. And guys...I'm not a fast driver so stop teasing me.....

1 comment:

Su said...

you are a great leader keef !!
great leaders thrives on challenges like you do and prove themselves. great leaders grow stronger & better with each obstacle .. you have that.

ps. as to whether fast driver make good leader?? hehe .. =P
if you need to de'stress', i'll always be avail =P