Friday, June 18, 2004

Too honest?

Something funny happen yesterday, in the office. A colleague came to me with RM7-saying he found it in one of the corridors. Told me to broadcast a mail to all asking who lost it....I found it amusing....I mean, it's just RM 7!!! Honestly, if I found it, sudah masuk pocket loh.....Anyway, i said he found it so it's better he handle it. In the end, it ends up in HR and a mail was sent out. I wonder if anybody claims it....Hmmm...must go sibuk sibuk in HR today....Wat would you do if you found it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RM7 & makes such a big fuss till to the hand of the HR? dat's a great joke to me.. haha.. if i were dat 'innocent' gud guy, better donate it to those who need it rather than creating dis kinda 'joke'.. or maybe go teh tarik ker? huhu.. -sf-

Unknown said...

yeah...i was LOL with my colleague when she ask me how much the amount is...sometimes people are just too honest.