Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kampung Pt 1

With less than 6 hrs of sleep, i woke up sharp at 6am tis morning.We're going back to my my mum's vllage today!! I've never been there b4 so, it's quite an experience for me and my sis.We picked up pne of my mum's old friend and we're on our way- destination is Slim Village in Perak. With exactly 1 hr of driving (without speeding lar- coz my mum will blah blah blah if i did), we reached Tanjung Malim. Very small town....We had breakfast there.Yummyyyy and cheap 'yong tau foo' and mee.....Next destination- Sg Bil- where my mum used to visit so often when she was young. The water there is still clean and cold with awesome scenery. Too bad we didn't bring any swimming material...After about 10 mins of driving one small, winding and narrow road, we finally reach Slim Village. Oh yeah, one thing i notice bout small townsan villag eis the people are extremely friendly. We are not very sure of the waya few times and when we asked aound, they are very eager to help with a smile...Don't think city dwellers will be as helpful as that....Yawn....So sleepy an tire now so will continue tomorrow....Time o sleep now....

No comments: