Monday, February 17, 2014

Rigor Mortis

I bet no one actually knows what this meant until one googles it.
From trusted source:
Rigor mortis (Latin: rigor "stiffness", mortis "of death") is one of the recognizable signs of death, caused by chemical changes in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move or manipulate.In humans, it commences after about three to four hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates from approximately 24 hours after death.

Not sure if anyone remembers this movie with the same title that came out on the big screen sometime last year. I watched it yesterday. And I hate it because some scenes are stuck in my head now.

Don't get me wrong, I love horror movies. But this is not really horror, more to gory. And I hate gory movies. I still remember scenes from Chainsaw Texas, The Hills have Eyes, Thirteen Ghosts. Yeah, seems like as much as I hate them, I can't run away from them.

So, if you like gory, you can Rigor Mortis on your list. I don't really understand the whole movie. Some scenes just doesn't make sense. Watch it if you want to know what I meant.


No comments: