Tuesday, October 08, 2013

7th October a year ago....

7th October 2012 - seems just not long ago.
Blink of an eye, it's been a year now.
I remembered that morning, I woke up with red rashes on my neck. I was like F***! I have not have this before and now, on this particular morning- you must be kidding me!
But luckily the redness subsided after an hour or so...
Back to the topic, yes, it's been a year. Not particularly a smooth year. It has it's up and down. Like they said, marriage is not a bed of roses.
It's not easy to fit in and change some of your habits that you've been doing for the past 30 years. It;s all about tolerance and trust.
Many asked why we are not getting a place of our own. Many reasons actually. But the main one will be, we want to be closer to both parents. I'm settling in now, adjusting to the new environment, adjusting to new lifestyle.
Many also asked, when are we making a little one? That's the question people throw to you after you got married. Before, it will be " When are you getting married?" and after you got your first child, it'll be "When is the next one coming?". LOL...
The first year for us will be strictly honeymoon year, we have so many things to adjust and adapt. Many things to discuss, plan and work it out. So yeah...we're pretty comfortable now. Next step maybe? :)
Anyway, Happy Anniversary dear! I'm sorry I am so far away. Raincheck when I come back.
Thanks for being such a wonderful husband (well, sometimes you made me 'kek sim' also (vice versa)). Hehe...What is the fun without some challenges and some hiccups along the way, right?
We'll have many more happy years to come.

1 comment:

Su said...

time flies ... so fast 1 year liao
happy anniversary =)