Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Alert alert!

Blog in critical condition!

Actually, it's been critical for quite some time...LOL...*slaps self for ignoring it*

This is year has one of the least blogging entries since I've started blogging. I blame it on work. But truth is, it's not all because of work. Laziness, lack of inspiration, laziness, occupied with personal stuff, laziness...

It started since 2004...8 long years! There's so much that has happened throughout all these years. I remembered I blogged most when I was at one of the lowest point of my life. It's an outlet for me. Eventhough I don't expressed much in my blog but each entry has a significant meaning back then.

Then life became busy and poor bloggie is eventually being ignored. I did make a resolution at one time to try to blog everyday, but as with most of my resolutions, it didn't work out...well, it did for the first few days/months...

I've actually contemplated to close down the blog but it still hold dear to my heart. *yes bloggie, I still love you*...Even if blogging is not the "thing" anymore. People are shifting to other trend like twitter, instagram, etc etc. I still find blogging the most convenient way to share thoughts and happenings.

So here I am, trying to reignite the spark. Hopefully, I don't give up half ...again...


No comments: