Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gloom

As I sat at the waterfront, enjoying a freshly baked bagel, I can't help but feeling lonely. As joggers and people walked pass with their dogs (cute dogs alert!), I am secretly hoping that I have someone beside me to share the view.
I am washed up with emotions these few days. Maybe because of the too much 'me' time. I've been over thinking. I don't know what's wrong with me. I should be excited about being in a new place, exploring it. I still enjoy it but I wish that I can share it.
I've been wandering around the city and walking for 4 hours non stop at one point, soaking in the culture and enjoying the breeze, well strong wind to be exact. It's always a passion of mine to explore and I used to love doing it alone but it's not the case anymore now.
Well, maybe age is really catching up.

Enjoy your weekend everyone....

No comments: