Friday, November 12, 2010

it's important to eat breakfast

It was one early Saturday morning. Had to wake up early for a pre-employment medical check-up in KLCC. We parked our car at an open air parking near Ampang Park because it's cheaper. I was rather hungry as I had to fast the night before. Cracking our brains on what to eat, when I saw the place, I knew that I wanted a good, sumptious meal of nasi kandar for breakfast. I can't wait for the check up to finish (*hopes the doctor didn't hear my stomach growling*). Immediately after that, we walked towards Nasi Kandar Pelita. It was barely 10am but the place is already crowded. People from all races were enjoying a good old plate of nasi kandar with the variety of curry and meat. I really enjoyed mine. I still prefer nasi lemak anytime but I guess it's who you're eating with that matters. It was a wonderful morning with my dear and a plate of nasi kandar+ayam goreng+mutton curry+vege+ teh ais. *burppp*

2 comments:

YT said...

Looking at ur pic makes me crave for Nasi Kandar hahaha.

Answering ur questions bout the bridal house, I took all my outdoor pics in Penang (island). Aspial's customer service is excellent and I've got a really fun photographer (who has become a personal friend now :D).

The most important thing is enjoy the shoot. We had so much fun that we forgot bout all the tiredness.

Su said...

woo hooo...am i hearing some bells ringing here? =p wedding bells?? =P hehe