Saturday, February 06, 2010

Walking down memory lane

I'm supposed to be in Putrajaya now, sweating my pants running the night run but due to some personal reason (yeah, that time of the month and it shhhucks), I am home-bounded. With nothing better to do, I dug up some old photos and took a trip down memory lane. Some made me laugh, some made me smile and some brought back bitter-sweet memories. Following pictures are taken in New Zealand. It was one of the best trip I've had so far. I remember waking up to the sound of chirping birds, cool wind and green pastures everywhere.
Pic 1:Seagulls in Queenstown
Pic 2:Seals sunbathing in Milford Sound
Pic 3: View of Mount Cook
Pic 4:Sheeps and more sheeps
Pic 5:Blue skies and sea
Pic 6: Whale-watching in Kaikora
Pic 7: Sunset view in Mount Cook
Pic 8:One Tree Hill, Auckland
Pic 9:Breathtaking
Pic 10: Robert Burns statue, Duneidin
Pic 11: Tasman Glacier
I miss that country.
Looking back at all the photos, I wondered all the what-could-have-beens and what-ifs...And I wondered how you are getting on now. Well, it's part of the past. And I am glad that we shared it.

1 comment:

Su said...

beautiful pics ... NZ is such a beautiful country.