Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wet month...

Life is unpredictable. One day, you are all high in spirit and motivation, but the next day, it will all be down the drain. Last year, I got a big big Christmas gift but this year, I think Santa decides that I am way too old to receive anymore presents.
Sigh, we can do so much as plan, until the very minute details, and getting all excited and anxious to start working on the plan, but overnight, it can just turn into a piece of crap.
Well, that is life. What we can do now is to make full use of the time left...It will be challenging next year, but hopefully, there'll be sunshine after all the rain...What a wet wet November....

Recently, a stranger approached me for some advice on personal issues. I am a very good listener but if you ask for my advice, I might not be able to give you a good one as I am a rather emotional person, at least as of late, I am...But in terms of writing, I think I can be a pretty good 'Dear Thelma'.
When I write, I have time to digest and think with my mind and not my heart. It's weird exchanging feelings and experiences with someone I've not even met. So, if you are reading this, all the best, girl. It's a big world out there so go out and explore it. Allow yourself to be sad for a while, wipe that last tear and pick yourself up again.

Counting down to my HK trip!!! These few weeks have been bad and I just want to enjoy the last month of the year. Then, I will make a new plan, build the foundation again and work it up.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

cy said...

Lucky da !!! I wish keef lucky da !!! Ganbatte ok !!! HK is going to be great ..

Su said...

I wish keef lucky da too!!! You all enjoy yourselves ya ..for HK trip ... I'll be BACK next year...hehe =p