Saturday, November 28, 2009

Food Review: Nagomi, Menara Hap Seng

Not so long ago, I participated in a walk hunt around KL. It was organised by Menara Hap Seng. We were given food vouchers and so we ended up in Nagomi Shabu Shabu, a Japanese restaurant for lunch before the hunt begins. Four of us ordered different Bento sets.

Hmmm....I've never really had much of Bento sets before but I think mine tasted quite ok ok only.

Each set includes a miso soup, some preserved vege and salad.

I guess the best is the unagi set as its sauce is just nice to be eaten with rice.

 We ordered a mango salad also and I highly recommend it. Topped with a bit of wasabi, the sourish mango+crabstick+vege+some special sauce tasted good.

For dessert we ordered icecream made of black sesame with soy milk and green tea.