Tuesday, July 28, 2009

L-o-n-g-e-r weekends

I wish to have looooongerrrrr weekends -_-
I guess everyone wish for the same. Seriously, I barely have time to rest.
End of my shift Friday night, I reached home about 1 am. Barely seven hours later, I dragged my lazy ass up for a jog (I needed the stamina for the night run). I did some house chores (yes, I do house chores), washed some clothes (and yes, I do wash clothes) and then it's time to go makan makan and jalan jalan and watch movie with someone special. Rushed home near evening to have an hour or two of sleep and then off to Shape Night Run in Putrajaya. My first night run...
It was pretty crowded, pretty stuffy and pretty humid but I think I did pretty good. :P
And the night view from the bridge is beautiful.
Pic 1: Thorn among the roses
It's hard to sleep after the run although I am so tired, physically. So ended up sleeping at 1am again.
So the next morning, woke up early again (is 8 am early?). Washed some clothes (yes, even on Sundays), cleaned my room and then it's time to go out for some therapy - retail therapy. And so, I unleashed the shopaholic within, bought a pair of fairly expensive shoes from URS (and I don't even dare to tell someone special on the price, let alone the two blouses I bought, shhhh).
Pic 2: Pretty?
It's hard to control the temptations. With sales, sales and sales everywhere. Furthermore, I really needed a new pair of flats as the previous pair was beyond repair (and I threw it away in Jakarta). And I really needed working clothes. It's important to invest in your career. Agree? *blink*blink*
Pic 3: My accomplice
I promise myself not to buy anymore shoes/ clothes until...well..until HK trip end of the year...:P
And the beautiful Sunday ended with a dinner with a special group of people (no pun intended).
Pic 4,5,6:look at those happy smiling faces....

So, yeah, I really hope to have a longer weekend.

1 comment:

Kat said...

eh, you guys celebrated whose birthday? camilla's? dang! i keep missing all this outing...well, like your shoes..how come no pics of your blouses?