Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

Shuckssss...
Disappointed as the movie is not what I had imagined it to be. Not as good as what I read in the first book out of a series of four from Stephenie Meyer. Maybe they shouldn't have made a movie out of it. I must admit it was more enjoyable in the book. Maybe some stories aren't suitable to be a movie. Unlike LOTR which I would prefer to watch the actions rather than cracking my imagination through the thick books.
I just finished Eclipse, the third book. I was so engrossed that I finished the book in less than 3 days. The fourth book will have to wait till my exams are over. Crap...That reminds me that I need to start studying from this moment on...

2 comments:

Lawsh said...

i just saw the preview on TV, looks interesting BUT the actors IMHO sucks.

so it seems that this movie won't even make my torrent list :p

Anonymous said...

Hi, I blog-hopped here from anechoic's as I saw in his blog role that you were blogging bout the same topic as I did - Twilight. I agree, the book is much more thrilling. The movie was sorta a let down.
I'm now on my way through Eclipse :)