Monday, November 10, 2008

Are you the one?

"I've spent all my life waiting for the perfect guy but you're nothing like him."
That's a movie line that caught my attention.
I am a big dreamer. I have the picture of the perfect guy in my head-a so-called template. I guess every/ most girl does. But not many of us will get to be with that Mr Perfect.
I always believe that once we fall in love, we will learn to accept the flaws of that person. And I do believe also, somehow, love is blind. No matter how thin or fat, tall or short, handsome/pretty or ugly, we will learn to accept that person with our heart. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
Hmmm....my point of writing this? I don't know. *blink blink*
From past experiences, relationship can be very tiring. Relationship can be so fragile. Relationship can be about everything - feelings, the money, the religion, the communication.
So, to all who has found that special someone, treasure them. Do not turn them into who you want them to be. Just love that person for who they are. And for those who haven't found the special person, have faith that he/ she will appear one day.Till then, live life well.

5 comments:

Lawsh said...

even if you have found 'your' dream guy/girl, 'you' may not be theirs :)

as much as we would love to get our dream guy/girl, things do not turn out as you dreamed them to be :)

i got the story to back me up, so i know :(

anechoic said...

choose wisely..stay single :p

lol..

Ain Bubuk said...

hehe agree with anechoic..choose wisely..stay single? ermmm not for so long la..hehe apa-apa pun keekee, i will always pray d best for u!

Unknown said...

ah love... so difficult to comprehend! :) but when in love... the sky is blue! :)

Anonymous said...

kanne..last time say want this and that.. see see now how hehe