Sunday, August 10, 2008

Reminiscence

It's been a year since I ran my first 10km...A year ago, in Sunway, I participated in Adidas King of the Road 2007 (KOTR 2007). I still remember the nervousness, butterflies-in-stomach feeling (and I still feel so everytime I am about to run in a marathon). And I told myself I wouldn't miss this year's run no matter what. So there I was, in Shah Alam this morning, for Adidas KOTR 2008. It was a good run. When I am about to cross the finishing line, I felt a gush of wind in my face. I can't believe that it has been a year. I admit my timing never really improved much but I run for one sole purpose, to enjoy it.

Hope my friends who are joining me for upcoming runs will feel the satisfaction of completing a run.
And SIM 2008 - here i come (i've registered for 21km-as part of my resolution this year to run a half marathon).
ps: foongling ar...i got a medal...just for you :) happy birthday....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Keef.

Su said...

time really flies.. kelip mata already 1 year =) thanks for 'influencing' us to join the run ... am enjoying it very much too =)

ps. fl, happy birthday my dear =)

Anonymous said...

every successful runners would have walker behind ... i say one ...:P

i shall walk behing u all :P

happy birthday, fl !!!