Saturday, August 02, 2008

I run

When I am lost, I run...
When I feel down, I run...
When I feel sad, I run...
When I feel frustrated, I run...
And most of all, when I needed time alone, I run...
Work stress, emotional turmoil...
At times, I feel like doing something extreme, doing something outrageous and something I really wanted but there are so many consequences to consider, so many factors pulling me back. It's so easy to listen to your heart...but it ain't easy when your mind disagrees with it...
Maybe I am searching for perfection and that perfection will never come.
Maybe I am just giving myself reasons because I am afraid.
Afraid that it might not be what I wanted...
Sigh...

2 comments:

anechoic said...

just don't runaway from problem :P

Su said...

run ... we will run with you for when you look back, there's always us behind you.
run if you must, but remember to stay grounded